International tournamnet of ice hockey schools Jesenice 2018 / Mednarodni hokejski turnir hokejskih šol Jesenice 2018
Tournament of ice and steel
Dear friends of hockey,
Jesenice has a long tradition in hockey, and we are especially successful in learning and educating young hockey players who bring success to the Jesenice Hockey School in Slovenia and abroad. In the past two seasons, in the hockey school HD Jesenice Mladi, we have organized international hockey schools tournaments on which we invited a nearby hockey clubs with a long tradition of playing hockey. The first tournament was organized in 2016, on which took part 8 hockey schools from Slovenia, Austria and Croatia in three age categories. The second hockey competition was organizated in 2017 were attended by 10 hockey schools from 4 countries (Slovenia, Austria, Italy and Croatia), together with over 300 players in 26 teams in three age categories. With an excellent organization, we offered our youngest hockey players a lot of good and tough matches and competitions in hockey skills, and we also offered other sports activities such as football and basketball to young players within the Podmežakla Sports Park.
Also in hockey season 2018 we will prepare a competition for our youngest hockey players at the invitation of all the participants so far who have expressed their wish to participate again in our tournament. As always, the tournament will be organized for three selections: U10 (year 2008 and younger), U9 (year 2009 and younger) and U8 (year 2010 and younger). This year’s tournament will consist of three competitive days starting from Friday, March 30 at 15:00, Saturday 31.3. and ending on Sunday, April of 1. There will be 12 hockey schools participating in the tournament this year, bringing together 36 teams, 12 in each category. We are expecting more than 400 hockey players and over 1500 visitors in all three days.
Sistem tekmovanja in pravila:
- Place : Ice Hall Podmežakla, Ledarska 4, 4270 Jesenice, Slovenija
- Datum: 30.3., 31.3. in 1.4. 2018
- Number of teams in each category: 12 (Slovenia, Austria, Italy, Croatia, Hungary)
– U8 (born 2010 and younger)
– U9 (born 2009 and younger)
– U10 (born 2008 and younger)
– Each team in category can play with the female players and a goalkeepers who are a year older
– The minimum number of players is 9 and a goalkeeper (for categories U9 and U10), or minimum 8 players and a goalkeeper (for category U8)
– For individual player in a category we can take an exception from the age rules by prior arrangement with the organization staff (a player with health problems, player born at the end of the year)
– There will be verifying age of the players on the basis of identity documents , taken by the organization staff
5.1. General rules
– Each team will play at least 12 matches. The system of the competition (single or in groups) will be placed at the end of the application deadline
– The first three teams in each category receive gold, silver or bronze medals and cups. The hockey school, which will take the best places in all three categories, is the winner of the Tournament of ice and steel and receives a transition cup.
– Matches are played longitudinally on the pitch; the length of the playground is one third of the normal playing surface. In categories U9 and U10, we play on normal hockey goals and in the U8 category we play on small goals.
– the results are recorded, the winner gets 3 points for the win, for a tie score 1 point, for a loss of 0 points. In the event of an equal number of points between the teams, a mutual match is taken into account, and in the case of a group of three equalized teams, there is a goal difference between them. The best teams get a cup and medals
– matches are played by hockey judges, category U9 and U 10 are added to offenses. Each 3 offense of the team means the execution of a penalty shoot-out for the opposing team. In case of playing with a puck after a siren for changing the player, after the first warning, a penalty shot is awarded for any further such offense
5.2. Rules for the U8 category
– Game is played with four field players plus the goalkeeper and the length of the game is 16 minutes with the flying change ( no stoppage of playing time). The game is played on small goals. The final match and the match for third place lasts 18 minutes, with 2×9 minutes with a change of hand at half the game with 1 minute break.
5.3. The rules for categories U9 and U10
– Game is played with four field players plus the goalkeeper and the length of the game is 18 minutes with the flying change ( no stoppage of playing time). The game is played on a large goal, which is reduced by 30 cm in the games category U9. Final match lasts 24 minutes, with 2×12 minutes with a change of hand at half the game with 1 minute break.
- Entry fee:
– € 450 for the whole team, who are represented in all three categories. The price does not include hot meals for the contestants.
8. Hot meals:
– Teams (players, coaches) have the possibility to get lunch, which consists of a main dish, salad, dessert and beverage. Lunch is made according to the guidelines of sports nutrition. The price for lunch is € 5 per day or 8 € for two days.
– Parents and fans have the opportunity to warm meals within the catering services.
- Accommodation for the visiting team:
For players, coaches and parents, we organized the option of staying in:
– *** Hotel Spik, Gozd Martuljek (distance from the Arena 15 km) price; € 35.00 per day for competitors and € 39 per day for coahing staff. Prices include breakfast, dinner and free entry to pools Hotel Spik. Price of staying for adoults is 45 € in two- beds room.
– **** Hotel Špik, Gozd Martuljek (distance from the Arena 15 km) for parents and other; price; € 51.00 per day in two- beds room. Prices include breakfast, dinner and free entry to pools Hotel Spik. Price of staying for adoults is 45 € in two bed rooms
– There is no tourist tax included in to the price. The tax is 0,95 € for the children and 1,90 € for adults.
– The contact for the reservation the rooms for players and the coaches will be send on the request.
HD Jesenice Mladi
[pdf-embedder url=”http://www.hdjesenice.si/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Schedule-31.3.2018.pdf” title=”Schedule 31.3.2018″]
[pdf-embedder url=”http://www.hdjesenice.si/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Schedule-Sunday-1.4.2018.pdf” title=”Schedule Sunday 1.4.2018″]